Why Join Our Association?
To see how your Membership in the Association can benefit you, your DUI practice, and your clients, please review the following questions:
- Are you getting a lot of not guilty verdicts on cases with BACs of .08% or higher?
- Are your clients happy with your performance and referring you even when they are found guilty?
- Are prosecutors giving you better offers and dismissing more of your cases than your competition?
- Are you successfully holding officers and prosecutors accountable to their own facts?
- Do you have access to and are you using law enforcement and prosecution resources and studies against them?
- Do you have access to and are you using all of the 14 current National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) manuals?
- Do you have access to and are you using the NHTSA manuals dating back to 1980?
- Are you using a client questionnaire that is designed specifically to uncover hidden facts and the built-in defenses for the case?
- Do you have access to and are you using operator manuals for breath testing machines?
- Are you efficient and are you saving time when preparing DUI cases for trials and hearings?
- Are you able to attend, at a large discount, the same Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Courses that officers take?
- Are your clients getting discounts on their ignition interlock devices?
- Are you saving your clients a lot of money on SR-22, FR-44, and other insurance?
- Are your potential clients finding and reading press releases that give great information about you?
- Do you have a total web presence and are your potential clients able to easily find you online?
- Are you using law enforcement videos to educate potential clients about important issues on the field sobriety tests?
The American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys has compiled information from Judges, Traffic Safety Resource Prosecutors (the Top DUI Prosecutors in each State), DUI Prosecutors, current Law Enforcement Officers, former Law Enforcement Officers, and DUI Defense Attorneys to determine exactly what skills, knowledge, training, tools, resources, and strategies win the most DUI cases at trial and are also used to get DUI cases successfully resolved for the defense prior to trial. If you aren’t able to answer yes to the above questions, you are encouraged to join the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys to ensure that you have access to and are using all of the Association’s resources to benefit your clients and your DUI practice.
Please click here to join the Association.